Sunday, November 22, 2009

Tired....

Am i really tired....or just my self make my self tired....everyday do assignment until midnight,almost become china 国宝 already....really very scary >.<

Now I can feel my body become more week than before....now i will easy to get cold(will cold until stand there and 发抖),everyday like no energy,than my friend say my face always look like no blood ,my voice also become not nice anymore T.T And I thin already...maybe i will happy because thin already...but body so week,and not healthy,is it still can feel so happy for me??

And daddy almost every night scold me....because of din take care of my body,i know he just care about me,i feel so happy too,but almost everyday let scold,will feel so down for me....

So now the only i can hope is faster finish assignment,than only i got time to rest more,and please don't sick...cause my body so week now,if i suddenly sick already,i think the only i can do in that time is only sleep at bed every moment...I don't want like that!!!if take MC,i will miss many note or thing that lecturer say,so will more difficult to follow what lecturer teach in class....

hmmmm...just pray ba...i think god will help me over come all problem ^^Add oil lur ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment