Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Life change skill....

Life change skill,is it really worth?? Today my friend suddenly nudge me in MSN,then he just scold :"u sot aar??" Haha,very curious right??Curious why he suddenly scold me...Because i change my MSN personal message to:"I want to break my 2 day dun want sleep record"....

So mayb u still cannot understand why he scold me sot...haha

Tell u more detail..because he tell me 1 day din't sleep equal less 3 day life.You believe it??I tell you,it's really true!I fully believe it!So he say me sot,because i say want 2 day dun want sleep....

Then he tell me a sense,is it really worth me to use my life and change skill?I think everyone also got different answer,but i can tell u,i really feel it's not worth...for what???juz for 风光一时,then very fast die liao...I dun want this kind of life....very scarry...

So i hope everyone dun try it....it's really not worth....very fast die d leh...u want ar??Atleast sleep more thn 3 or 4 hour a day....So please...dun try!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment