Saturday, November 14, 2009

Stole abit time from my timetable ^^

Wau!!already midnight 4.11am now....just finish research from internet(so geng!!),hope it is enough for ena ^^

Hmm...look like long long time din write already...before really too busy,some more don't know how to arrange my timetable very well,even now also(XD)...so always midnight only can got to rest,then the next morning need to wake up early go class(everyday just look like a zombi,dunno my brother how to tahan got a zombi every night sleep same room with him,XD)...really tired,but now think back,this life really let me feel very enrichment and hapi,because i have no extra time to do those boring and stupid thing like before,haha!!

now i just stole abit time from my time table to write sumthing inside
here(actually is using my sleep time to write =.=)....ok!talk the point la!today i was so hapi!!super hapi!!cause today class was cancel,than i continue my 'bed time story' until 1pm....so long did't sleep until so late liao,really let me charge full my battery...so today so late liao,still can play computer...wakaka!!sommore today i done liao 2 assignment,mayb for other people look lik nothing,"cheah!!2 only ma..i can done more la!!"NO NO NO!!2 assignment can let me got extra 6 to 7 hour sleep jor..thn i can use tis 6 to 7 hour to do another assignment already...it's a hapi thing for me....so now my mood abit bit high high,haha!!!

ok la!!high is high,also nid to sleep too what,tmr still got class at 9 oh!!!faster go to sleep lor...i still got 4 hour to sleep only...cause now already 4.30am...oh no!!so fast!!!k la...want to sleep jor..if not tmr become panda and sleep at class ,thn 'best'!!XD Good Night^^

No comments:

Post a Comment