Saturday, September 25, 2010

Finally...

Wiiiii~~~~ (YIPIIII =>)
Finally I can start my holiday ^^ (wait for so long already XD)
even only left 2 week more....but I think it's enough to let me enjoy my holiday~~
I want to fill my holiday full with many many many many things that open school no time to let me do anymore~~

This holiday......
DUN want let it got any blank moment, (if blank,i scare i will regret XD)
NO more day dreaming, (sweet dream at night is enough =>)
NO more burning the midnight oil, (tired~~i dun want to become panda or zombie >.<)
NO more sitting front PC for 20 hour, (i want to treat my eye better ^^)
NO more nightmare, (scare scare~~)
NO more messy table, (wakaka~~ i keep my table tidy already)
and so on... ...

I WANT... ...
Learn something in this holiday,
Observe thing more detail around me,
Volunteer to do something,
E-mail someone that didt contact for long time,
Have a nice trip with friend ^^
Ignore people who make me angry, and...
Manage my time well~~~

YEAH~~~ sound nice,right?
hope i can really fulfill all in this holiday...
than will no regret anymore (wakaka XD)

okay lah~~~ at last....
wish everyone have a NICE holiday....
also wish person who are taking UPSR, PMR, SPM, STPM trial, all the best ^^
GAMBATEH ya!!!
DUN do things will let u regret, hardworking study ya ^0^

No comments:

Post a Comment